Thursday, April 26, 2012

ITS BEEN YEARS SINCE I LAST UPDATED MY BLOG..BUT...

Its been years since I last updated my blog which was created in 2009...but yesterday it was the moment where a thought crosses my mind to revisit my blog...I saw the vintage post on the wardrobe clearance....emmmmm ianya telah lama ditinggalkan.....I should update my blog frequently...and write more..(a new hobby eventhough im not good in writing..;)...)...to share some beautiful moments and experiences with my friends who are reading my blog.....to share my hobbies which are...cooking...I love trying new recepies....shopping...if Im stressed shopping is the best theraphy for me.....travelling and exploring Hong Kong......to discover new places and meet up with new people to see a different way of life and cultures.....

No comments:

Post a Comment